Patient Portal Registration Information
To register your account on the patient portal, you must be an established patient, having seen your doctor at least once in the office. If you are not an established patient and want to choose a doctor and make an appointment, click here to find a physician.
You may register for the patient portal one of two ways: during your next office visit or from home.
In person at your doctor's office
- We will validate your identity and email you an invitation with an access code. You will use this access code during the registration process.
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email invitation to register. This email will come from Follow My Health. If you don't receive the email, be sure to check your SPAM or junk mail.
- The email will contain a web link to access the portal using any of the following authentication methods: Face Book, Yahoo (mail), Google (gmail) or Windows (LiveID). If you do not already have one of these accounts, a link is provided to create one.
- Your chart will automatically populate after entering the access code.
- You must have a Facebook, Google (gmail), Yahoo (mail) or Microsoft LiveID (Hotmail) account to authenticate the users identity when accessing the portal. However, any email address can be used for registration and future communication.
- You will be prompted to create an account by entering the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Zip Code
- You will be asked to select a health organization
- Select St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
- Accept the HIPAA agreement stating you are the patient or guardian
- You will then be granted access to your account
- Within 1-3 business days, you will receive a phone call from a representative to confirm your identity. Once your identity has been confirmed, your medical record information will automatically populate your patient portal record.