Dr. Allamehzadeh’s mission is to provide the highest level of care and compassion to patients with kidney diseases. Board certified in nephrology and internal medicine, Dr. Allamehzadeh strives to diagnose kidney diseases early and provide targeted treatments to prevent progression. His priority is always the well-being of his patients.
After completing his nephrology fellowship at UCI Medical Center, where he earned the highest nationwide score among all other nephrology fellows on the nephrology exam, Dr. Allamehzadeh completed subspecialty training in kidney transplant and pancreas transplant at UCLA Medical Center. While at UCLA Medical Center, Dr. Allamehzadeh cared for more than 300 transplant patients.
Through this experience, Dr. Allamehzadeh came to recognize the special needs of patients going through the transplant process. Dr. Allamehzadeh is committed to providing the extra time, attention and comprehensive care needed by patients and their families before, during and after the transplant process.
Dr. Allamehzadeh is fluent in both English and Farsi.
- Board Certified in Nephrology and Internal Medicine
- Residency in Internal Medicine at Kern Medical Center
- Fellowship in Nephrology at UCI Medical Center
- Subspecialty Training in Kidney Transplant and Pancreas Transplant at UCLA Medical Center
Areas of Interest
- Patient care before and after kidney transplant and pancreas transplant
- Acute and chronic kidney disease
- Familial kidney disease
- Systemic diseases involving kidneys
- End stage kidney disease
- Dialysis including hemodialysis and peritoneal
- Kidney stones
- Electrolyte abnormalities
- Acid base abnormalities