St. Joseph Hoag Health has joined Ralphs and Food4Less for a unique, free
community health event where doctors and nutritionists will visit supermarkets
throughout Orange County this fall. Starting Oct. 15 and running weekly
until mid-November, “Shop with a Doc” will allow residents
in Placentia, Anaheim, Foothill Ranch and Laguna Hills to tour the supermarket,
ask questions about ingredients and how to make healthy choices –
an increasing challenge for customers who are overwhelmed with the number
of products claiming various health benefits.
St. Joseph Hoag Health is committed to improving the health of entire communities
in Orange County, where one in three children are overweight or obese.
“The supermarket has become the place where we make our most important
everyday health decisions. We think everyone should be able to make those
choices with the help of care providers and health experts they trust,”
said Dr. Richard Afable, chief executive officer, St. Joseph Hoag Health.
Join us at one of the following Shop With Your Doc events:
- Ralphs, 710 North Rose Drive, Placentia on October 15 – 12pm-4pm
- Ralphs, 711 S Weir Canyon Rd, Anaheim, CA 92808 on October 22 – 10am-4pm
- Ralphs, 13321 Jamboree Road., Tustin, CA on October 24 – 10am-4pm
- Food For Less, 1616 W. Katella Avenue. Anaheim, CA 92802 on October 29
- Ralphs, 26751 Portola Parkway, Foothill Ranch, CA 92610 on Thursday, Nov.
- Ralphs, 25539 Paseo De Valencia, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 on Thursday, November
This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical
care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.