System Office Fellowship Program Overview
Throughout the fellowship year, the fellow will have the opportunity to
work with leaders at various levels of the organization. The fellow will
attend leadership meetings, shadow executives, and engage with organizational
leaders through meaningful work.
Listed below are the primary contacts for the fellow.
- Annette Walker, MHA, President of Strategy, Providence St. Joseph Health
and Chief Executive, St. Joseph Health, is the executive sponsor for the
- Paul Ohta, Vice President, Strategic Services and Business Development,
is the preceptor for the fellowship program.
Past Projects:(not an exhaustive list)
- Standardization of a regional physician credentialing application and vendor
- Telehealth Strategy
- Business Development: acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships
- Strategic profiles and market assessments
- Coordination of regional growth priorities
- Mission Integration
- Board governance redesign