Patient Portal Registration Information
To register your account on the patient portal, you must be an established
patient, having seen your doctor at least once in the office. If you are
not an established patient and want to choose a doctor and make an appointment, click
here to find a physician.
You may register for the patient portal one of two ways: during your next
office visit or from home.
In person at your doctor's office
- We will validate your identity and email you an invitation with an access
code. You will use this access code during the registration process.
- Within 48 hours you will receive an email invitation to register. This
email will come from Follow My Health. If you don't receive the email,
be sure to check your SPAM or junk mail.
- The email will contain a web link to access the portal using any of the
following authentication methods: Face Book, Yahoo (mail), Google (Gmail)
or Windows (LiveID). If you do not already have one of these accounts,
a link is provided to create one.
- Your chart will automatically populate after entering the access code.
- You must have a Facebook, Google (Gmail), Yahoo (mail) or Microsoft LiveID
(Hotmail) account to authenticate the users identity when accessing the
portal. However, any email address can be used for registration and future
You will be prompted to create an account by entering the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number (optional)
- Zip Code
- You will be asked to select a health organization
- Select St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare
- Accept the HIPAA agreement stating you are the patient or guardian
- You will then be granted access to your account
- Within 1-3 business days, you will receive a phone call from a representative
to confirm your identity. Once your identity has been confirmed, your
medical record information will automatically populate your patient portal record.